Our GDN industrial roller shutter doors are manufactured from scratch and are integral to the security of any premises requiring a secure, robust, long lasting industrial door. Our roller shutters can be galvanised or powder coated to match the design integrity of your development. When open they allow free access and unobstructed space. All the doors are custom designed with your choice of accessories.
All doors are customised to suit your specific opening requirements. A variety of profiles such as solid standard slats 75mm wide, perforated slats 75mm wide and punched slats 75mm wide, using a steel thickness of 0.6mm, 0.8mm or 1mm thickness depending on the application of the door and size. We use a standard size guide 0f 75mm wide but also offer 100mm and 150mm wide guides for high wind areas and large doors reaching a width of 5.5meters wide and over. The door can be powder coated to match your development, also a combination of slats can be used to allow for a vision panel or purely for a unique aesthetically pleasing look. A variety of locks and operating mechanisms are available and will be discussed with you according to the application. We install the doors and will train the operators where necessary.
We offer 3 types of manual operation, a push pull, chain operation and a crank operation. We also offer electric driven motors both single phase and 3phase with the Marentec brand being the most popular. The motors offer different duty cycles ranging from 20% = 8 openings an hour max up to 100% duty cycle = continuous use in an hr. We have automated doors from as small as 1000mm(W) X 1000mm(H) to as large as 8000mm(W) X 6000mm(H). Additional extras are available with the automation.
Standard push pull comes with 2 x barrel bolts left and right, Chain operated door comes standard with barrel bolts left and right and a chain lock. Optional extra of pin locks can be added for high risk areas.
Standard doors push pull, chain or crank operated:
- Extra wide guides 100mm/150mm
- Sloping T-bars (for uneven floors)
- Weather seals (help towards a dust tight application)
- Vision panels (to allow visual access through door)
- Through wall operation (Door fitted outside with operation mechanism inside)
- End locks ( Used for Powder coated doors and to limit noise of door)
- Wicket gates/Paedestrian doors (Allow for access through a smaller door with in the large door) This accessories can be add to existing doors.
- Open and close push button control box
- Photocells (stops door from closing onto items or vehicles within the opening.
- Vehicle detectors/floor sensors (sensor in the floor which detects the vehicle and automatically opens)
- Timing facilities
- Emergency crank or chain over ride in case of power failure.
Used for substation rooms, control rooms, pump stations and any facility requiring a secure lock down in the form of a steel galvanized single or double swing open door.
- Fusable link fire roller shutter door
- Class “C” – 120 minute resistance period.
- Size – should not exceed 3000mm(w) X 4000mm(h)
- Operation – Door must be push pull only
- Finish – Galvanized roller shutter door equipped with 1mm slats, waited T-bar ( formed from 2 of 50 x 50 x 6mm angles) with a fire door ratchet and pawl arm which is attached to a fusable link which sets off at +- 80 degrees C.
Repairs on both standard and automated roller shutter doors.
GARAGE DOORS NATAL